The Oakville Curling Club is committed to the development and continued growth of the fantastic sport of Curling... and we want to teach you how to play this great Canadian sport!
You do not need to be a member of OCC to participate.
Fall in love with Curling at our house this winter! Space is limited, register today!
Our Learn to Curl (L2C) programs are available for Adults aged 16 and over.
WHICH PROGRAM IS THE RIGHT ONE FOR YOU? Select the statement that best describes you.
I am a Youth - age 7 - 17
I'm new to curling - No experience
I have some experience/I completed L2C
REQUIRED FOR ALL PROGRAMS:
Wear warm and comfortable clothes that are easy to bend and stretch in (jeans are not recommended). Please bring:
- a CLEAN pair of indoor running shoes free of any rocks, dirt, dust, debris
- gloves (preferably leather)
- CSA approved helmets (Curling, hockey or snowboarding) are recommended
- all other equipment is provided for you.
The Oakville Curling Club is not currently enforcing vaccine requirements or a masking policy. Vaccinations and masking will be left as a personal choice for participants. However, we would like to remind participants:
- to be respectful to all members/participants regarding their personal choices around vaccinations, masking and socializing
- that when feeling ill, regardless of symptoms, please refrain from coming to the Club
Looking for help to choose the right program for you? Call us!
- Office Phone: 905-844-6982
- Email us by clicking HERE.
Return to Learn to Curl Overview