The Board of Directors has become aware of a technical issue preventing members with Cogeco email addresses from receiving Club communications over the last few weeks. As such, the Board is extending the deadline to register and pay for the upcoming curling season to September 23rd. The Board will also be postponing the start of the curling season to October 19th, in light of the extended deadline and of the reduced number of players and teams. The Board expects that all curling members will still get the same number of games as a regular season.

We are very close to the approximately 60% revenue threshold required to open and would like to give all members a chance to renew their membership.

If you have yet to register and/or pay, please click HERE.

The Board is also aware of revised public health restrictions that may affect the Club's ability to operate. We are monitoring the developing situation coming out of Ministry of Health and Halton Public Health and will take any and all restrictions into account when making a final determination regarding whether or not to reopen in October.

The Board appreciates everyone's patience while we determine the best course of action. For more information, please contact the Club office.

Website Support by G-Sky
Curling Club Management System by CurlingClubManager.com