One of the many impacts of the club's closure was that a number of items were left behind in lockers by members. At this time, we're inviting members to book a 15-minute timeslot to come to the club to clean out their lockers. As we have a need to keep both members and staff safe, there are a few things you should know before booking a time:
- Members will be given a 15-minute window to arrive at the club, clean out their locker and leave. Please be on time for your appointment. Members who are more than 10 minutes late will not be given access to the club and will have to rebook.
- Only two members will be allowed in the club at any one time (one to access the mens locker room and one to access the women's locker room).
- Only one member will be allowed in each locker room at a time.
- Members may enter the club via the main entrance, but may not do so until the locker room is clear. Please do not show up more than 5 minutes early for your appointment.
- Members may exit the club via the main entrance.
- Members may not linger in the club. There will be no access to washrooms or the main floor.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes will be available at the main entrance and at the entrance of each locker room. Please use disinfectant wipes to wipe down your locker and lock.
- Masks are required at all times while in the club.
- Doorknobs, handrails and other high touch points will be wiped down at least every hour.
NOTE: New dates added
September 29, 30, October 1. 9:30am to 2:30pm
October 5. 5:00pm to 8:30pm