Saturday, November 16, 2019
OAKVILLE CURLING CLUB U15 CASHSPIEL
- One draw (registration 9 am)
- Maximum 16 Teams
- Curlers must be 14 or younger as of June 30, 2019
- Open team format (any combination of girls or boys)
- Game times 9:30 am and 12 noon
- Classic Points Spiel Format
- 2 x 6-end games
- Lunch provided for curlers
- Snacks, Fun & Prizes
- CSA APPROVED HELMET REQUIRED FOR ALL CURLERS UNDER
AGE OF 12 – NO EXCEPTIONS
- $160 per team (includes HST)
- Entry deadline November 1, 2019
- Registration & payment online through our Club website
- Don’t forget to include your Avenger Team Name
- View awesome flyer by clicking HERE
Registration & Team Roster:
- Entry Fee: $ 160 (includes HST) per team
- Please register as soon as possible.
- Even if the names of team members are not available, your spot will be held and confirmed upon completion of online registration and payment of entry fees.
- All Curlers who are not members of the Oakville Curling Club are required to complete a waiver to be signed by their legal guardian.
- All Curlers under the age of 12 are required to wear properly fitted and secured CSA approved helmet while curling at the Oakville Curling Club.
- A copy of the waiver and helmet policy can be download from the event registration below
- These forms will also be provided to the team contact upon receipt of registration.
- The new Rowan's Law legislation in Ontario requires that any athlete under the age of 26, coaches and parents/guardians of athletes under the age of 18 review concussion documentation prior to registering and participating in an event. Please ask your team members, coaches and parents/guardians to review the new concussion awareness guide published by the province of Ontario. The links can be found below. Our event will follow these guidelines in the case of any incident that might appear to lead to a concussion. You and your team will be required to sign a confirmation that you have reviewed the information and the OCC's Concussion Code of Conduct on your arrival at the Club.
- In the case that withdrawal from the event is required, if we are able to fill the teams spot your entry fee will be reimbursed. If we are unable to fill the team's spot, the entry fee will be forfeited.
The Oakville Curling Club's annual one day U15 Bonspiel.