We are having a Public Open House and would love for you to join us!
Date: Saturday September 15th, 2018
Time: 10am - 12pm
Cost: $5 per person
Who: You... and You.. and YOU! (minimum age to go on the ice is 8 years of age)
Try the Olympic sport of Curling, meet our convenors, and come for a tour of our Club! Please register below!
- 9:30am - 10am: Sign-In & get fit for grippers*
- 10am - ~10:30am: Welcome to the Club, meet our team & a brief overview of Curling
- 10:30am - 11:30am: On-ice (60 mins) try Curling.. throw your first stone, sweep some rocks and learn what all the yelling is about!
- 11:30am - 12pm: Q & A session and complimentary refreshments & snacks!
*Grippers are slip on covers for the bottoms of your shoes which help provide better traction on the ice surface.
What do you need to bring?
- warm clothes that you can easily bend and stretch in (layering works best)
- a CLEAN pair of running shoes (free of any rocks, dirt, dust, debris etc.) *this is mandatory for participation*
- warm pair of gloves with anti-slip palms
- knee pad is recommended
- a helmet is recommended**
**helmets are mandatory for guests 8-11 years of age (CSA approved helmet)
Where are we located:
Already have other plans that morning, but still interested in more information?
- More details can be found about us by clicking HERE.
Have additional questions? Call (905-844-6982) or email us by clicking HERE!
- We are looking forward to meeting you at our house!