Kick off your season with this fun cash spiel for U18 athletes!
Dates: Friday, September 29th to Sunday, October 1st, 2017
A minimum of 3 team members must be listed in order to register -
talk to your teammates now as registration fills typically within a day!
Registration Opens: Thursday, June 15th, 2017 (NOW OPEN!)
Link to the registration form will be posted at the bottom of this registration form.
All entries are on a first come, first serve basis. Four spots are reserved for Oakville teams.
Friday, September 29th to Sunday, October 1st, 2017
$320. per Team (includes HST)
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
All team members must be of age eligible to participate in OCA (Ontario Curling Association) U18 events
- Each team must have a chaperone in attendance during the entire event
- The registration form must be completed with a minimum of 3 confirmed players.
- 24 Teams (4 pools of 6 teams)
- 5, 6-end games guaranteed
- Each pool will include 1 team from Oakville
- Round Robin within your pool
- Pools A & B begin play on Friday at 7 pm
- Pools C & D begin play on Friday at 9 pm
- Pools will crossover on Sunday
- Teams can be comprised of any combination of boys and girls
- Coaching will be encouraged
- Each team will have three, one-minute time outs per game
DRAW PREFERENCE REQUEST:
We will make every effort to accommodate draw preference request, however, selection is not guaranteed.
Draws will be confirmed September 1st.
We have once again partnered with the Ontario Junior Curling Tour
(OJCT) for our event. The OJCT is making strides to continue to develop a meaningful U18 team ranking system derived from quantifiable data. Points will be issued for our event, however, due to the format of the event (game length, team format (open), and mixed pool format), the number of tour points awarded for the event is currently under review. More information will be provided as soon available from the OJCT.
Friday = post game snacks
Saturday = Lunch, and Dinner provided
Sunday = Lunch provided
Cash prizes will be awarded to the top 4 division winners.
Refund requests received between June 15th and August 31st will be issued a full refund. In the case of withdrawal on, or after September 1st, if we are not able to fill the spot, the entry fee will be forfeited.
Only when both the properly completed registration form and payment has been received, will your entry be confirmed.
Payment required at the time of registration by credit card. We accept Visa and Master Card. We do not accept Amex.
This event is made possible by the kind sponsorship and long-standing support of the Optimist Club of Oakville.