This summer, we are hiring a student to join our team!
The Oakville Curling Club offers a dynamic work environment with new daily challenges and great people.
Please see more details about the position below and consider sharing it with your student, or other students you know of who you think may be a good fit for the opportunity.
OCC Active Living Curling & Community Development Student
Monday to Friday from June to August.
Some evening and and the occasional weekend may be required.
Please click HERE to see a detailed job description.
Key qualifications include:
- a passion for providing exceptional customer service skills
- previous customer service experience preferred
- proficient experience with MS Office with intermediate knowledge of excel
- consistent attention to detail and problem-solving ability
- excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- excellent team player
- posess a working knowledge of Curling (not mandatory but preferred)
Conditions of Application:
To be eligible for this position, the individual must meet the following conditions:
- be between 15 to 30 years of age on the start date of the job
- must have been a full-time student during the previous academic year
- must be intending to return to full-time studies in the next academic year
- be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or a refugee under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
- must be legally entitled to work according to relevant provincial legislation and regulations
How to Apply:
Cover letter and resume to be submitted to the General Manager - Michelle Laidlaw.
Deadline to Apply: May 31st, 2018
Only those applicants being considered will be contacted for an interview. Two references will be required.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team!