Join your Instructors' Co-Op for our pre-season Tune-Up Clinics.
Saturday Afternoon October 5
2-50 min sessions: 11:00-11:50am, 12:00-12:50pm
On-line Registration Closes: Oct 1
Fee: $10 per session
Choose one or two of the following sessions:
- Delivery Tune-up - improve your slide and delivery through:
- Line Check (set-up & timing)
- 2 groups in first session (12 people)
- Curling 101 - get back to the basics through:
- Delivery check
- 2 groups in second session (12 people)
- Sweeping & Communication - Improve your sweeping & team skills through:
- Sweeping technique analysis
- On-ice communication
- Rock-Timing, & Weight Control - Improve your weight control & judgement through:
- Rock Hawk timing lasers
- Learn to use stop watches and understand uses for split times
- Develop techniques for developing better weight control
- Practice drills - learn to feel comfortable practicing on your own or with your team through:
- Creating process goals for practice
- Individual and team drills ideas
- Set-up of a focused practice
- Strategy - learn how to improve your game through:
- Offensive vs. defensive
- 5-rock rule
- Pace of play
- Q & A
- Off Ice - Unlimited attendees per session
Maximum of 6 people per topic per session unless otherwise stated (unlimited for strategy since it's off-ice).
Pre-season Clinic - Saturday Afternoon
Start your season off on the right 'slide' by attending a clinic. Taught by our Instructors Co-Op.
This event is for club members only.
|Registration End Date||2019-10-04 11:55 pm|
We look forward to having you with us.