Thank you for your interest in joining the Oakville Curling Club!
- If you were a member of OCC last season, you already have an account. Please login to renew your membership or register for Summer League.
- If you are interested in Summer League or Winter Curling, but don't have an account, please click below to create one.
- If you are interested in Learn to Curl there is no need to create an account. Click here for more information about our Learn-to-Curl programs.
Please continue below to create a website account. Here are a few guidelines:
- If you are registering as a group (ie. team, spouses, family, etc) each member of your group must request their own account. You will need a unique username and email address for each account. Users cannot share an email address.
- If you are registering on behalf of a child/minor, you must request an account on behalf of the child/minor. Please use the child's first and last name, gender and birthdate. You must provide a unque email address for your child's account. You may use the guardian's contact information for the rest of the form.
- Gender and Birthdate are required to determine league eligibility and appropriate fees.
You will receive an email from us to verify your email address. Click the verification link to finalize your account details. Once done, you'll be able to login and apply for membership.
We look forward to having you join our club!