Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the Oakville Curling Club.
If you were a member of OCC last season, you already have an account. Please Sign-in and renew your membership.
If you are interested in Learn to Curl or one of our summer programs, there is no need to request an account. Click the appropriate link for more information.
Learn to Curl
Summer Curling League
Summer Youth Camp
Please continue below to request a membership account. Here are a few guidelines:
- Requesting an account:
- If you are registering as a group (ie. team, spouses, family, etc) each member of your group must request their own account. You will need a unique username and email address for each account. Users cannot share an email address.
- If you are registering on behalf of a child/minor, you must request an account on behalf of the child/minor. Please use the child's first and last name, gender and birthdate. You must provide a unque email address for your child's account. You may use the guardian's contact information for the rest of the form.
- Gender and Birthdate are required to determine league eligibility and appropriate membership fees.
- You will be sent a verification email to the address you provided. You must click on the verification link to proceed.
- Your request will be reviewed by our administration team. You can expect a phone call from one of our office staff to review your needs and determine availability within desired league(s).
- You will receive an approval email once your account is approved. This will allow you to log into the OCC website and complete your league sign-up.
We look forward to having you join our club!