Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the Oakville Curling Club.
If you were a member of OCC last season, you already have an account. Please Sign-in and renew your membership.
Please continue below to request an account. Here are a few guidelines to registering for membership:
- Requesting an account:
- If you are registering as a group (ie. team, spouses, family, etc) each member of your group must request their own account. You will need a unique username and email address for each account. Users cannot share an email address.
- If you are registering on behalf of a child/minor, you must request an account on behalf of the child/minor. Please use the child's first and last name, gender and birthdate. You must provide a unque email address for your child's account. You may use the guardian's contact information for the rest of the form.
- Gender and Birthdate are required for all members to determine league and program eligibility.
- You will be sent a verification email to the address you provided. You must click on the verification link to proceed.
- Your request will be reviewed by our administration team. You can expect a phone call from one of our office staff to review your needs and determine availability within the desired league(s).
- You will receive an approval email once your account is approved. This will allow you to log into the OCC website and complete your league sign-up.
We look forward to having you join our club!