Cool down on a hot summer day! The Oakville Curling Club is one of the few clubs in Ontario to offer summertime curling.
Click on a tab for details
- Summer League *CANCELLED*
- Youth Curling Camp *CANCELLED*
- Hot Shots - Sep 25-27
- Cameron's OCT Fall Classic
OCC's 2020 Summer League has been cancelled
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are modifying this season's Summer League.
- Due to a number of large event cancellations in August, we are reducing the number of weeks that Summer League plays, from 7 weeks to 4 weeks
- Registered teams will be given the option to receive a prorated refund for the 3 weeks missed or a full refund.
- All Youth Leagues are cancelled. Youth teams will be issued a full refund.
- Youth teams who are 18+ are eligible for any of our adult leagues
- We are adding a Triples League on Mondays at 6:00pm. This league is recreational in nature and rules will be based on Curling Canada's Triples Format, with some modifications (https://www.curling.ca/files/2020/06/Triples-Curling-Canada-EN.pdf).
- This is an excellent opportunity to try curling with only one sweeper.
- A variety of COVID-19 safety protocols will be in place for the duration of Summer League. Depending on the reopening phase the province is in at the start of Summer League, these protocols may include:
- Following the Curling Canadas Returning to Play Guidelines
- Restricted access to lounge, bar and locker room
- Modified game start times (i.e. 15 mins delayed start on every other sheet)
- Social distancing markers and signage around the club and on the ice
- Disinfectant dispensers and hand sanitizer stations around the club and in the rink
- An enhanced waiver and declaration of good health
- Enhanced check-in procedures
- Increased and enhanced cleaning and disinfecting procedures
Registration for the 2020 Summer League is OPEN!
Summer and Curling unite at the Oakville Curling Club once again this August!
Draws run Monday - Thursday evenings for 4 weeks starting August 31st, 2020.Read More
OCC's 2020 Summer Camp has been cancelled
Summer on Ice - 2020
The Oakville Curling Club hosts Youth Curling Day Camps every year in August for kids between the ages of 7 – 16. This camp is designed for all levels of skill and experience, from absolute beginners to experienced U-18 athletes.
- Camp 1: Monday August 17 to Friday August 21, 2020
- Camp 2: Monday August 24 to Friday August 28, 2020
- Monday - Thursday: 9:00am-4:00pm
- Friday: 9:00am-3:00pm
- Before and after camp care available!
Our 25th year of staging camps in Canada and the USA will see us return to the OAKVILLE CURLING CLUB for our annual summer three-day camp September 25-27.
Our traditional Oakville camp draws curlers from across the United States, Ontario and Quebec to your beautiful facility. This is an adult camp, open to individuals, couples, and teams.Read More