The Oakville Curling Club is committed to the development and continued growth of the fantastic sport of Curling... and we want to teach you how to play!
For the 2018/19 Season, we have prepared a series of Learn to Curl (L2C) programs to get you into the swing of this great Canadian sport.
Fall in love with Curling at our house this winter! Space is limited, register today!
Learn to curl is over for the season. Check back in May for next season's Learn to Curl offerings
WHICH PROGRAM IS THE RIGHT ONE FOR YOU? Select the statement that best describes you.
- a CLEAN pair of indoor running shoes free of any rocks, dirt, dust, debris
- warm and comfortable clothes that are easy to bend and stretch in
- gloves (preferably leather)
- CSA approved helmets (hockey or snowboarding) are recommended
- all other equipment is provided for you.
- Office Phone: 905-844-6982
- Email us by clicking HERE.
Do you want to be notified of Learn to Curl and other events?