We are gearing up for our end of year Mixed Closing fun spiel and we want you to join us!
- Date: Saturday, April 13th, 2019
- Cost: $300 per Team / Dinner Only Guest ($50)
- Curling: 2 Draws, 2-Six End Games (Points Spiel)
- Team Format: Mixed (2 women & 2 men)
- Includes: 2 Games, Light Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Dance
- Theme: OCC Wide World of Sports - register early to get your first choice of sports team!
- Registration: Opens Friday March 1st at 9am & Closes on Sunday March 31st.
The Mixed Closing Spiel is over for this season. Please check back in the new year.
- Team entry
- Open to Adults 19+
- OCC members, L2C (Introduction to Curling & Novice League) participants, & guests are welcome!
- OCC teams will receive priority registration until March 17th
- Singles and duo's are welcome to register however will be placed on a waiting list based on availability.
- If we are not full by March 18th, waiting list players and guest teams are welcome
- Draw A:
- Registration from 9am-9:45am for all Curlers *Light breakfast will be served.
- First game at 10am
- Off-Ice Activities ~11:45am, followed by lunch at ~1:30pm
- Second game at 2:30pm
- Draw B:
- Registration at 11am for all Curlers *Light breakfast will be served.
- First game at 11:30am, followed by lunch at ~1:30pm
- Off-Ice Activities ~2:30pm
- Second game at 4:30pm
- Followed by Dinner ~7:30pm
- Dancing (live band!) ~8:30pm-1am
- There will be a prize for the best dressed sports team - represent your team with style!
- EddieO's Pourhouse & Kitchen
Questions, comments or concerns?
- Get involved and join our team!
- Support on the day of the event would be appreciated.
- Withdrawls prior to one week before the event will be issued a full refund
- Withdrawls within a week of the event will not be refunded with the exception if we are able to fill your spot.
- Requests must be submitted in writing to the office.
Registration for this year's event is under development. Stay tuned!